Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Illustration Friday: Hollow :: Part 2 ::

THE HOLLOW SKELETON OF A SPERM WHALE

Here's a completely different attempt at this weeks Illustration Friday!
I don't normally post more realistic illustrations, but since this one fit the category, I figured I'd give it a shot and hear what you all think. I drew this illustration by hand first and then enhanced the shadows and highlights in Photoshop. A bit of a stray from my normal style, but I definitely enjoyed trying something new!

8 comments:

AtelierBrigitte said...

Great illustration.

INDIGENE said...

Wow! This is very different, but well done!

HelĂ´ Kinder said...

Thank you for your visit to my blog!
I really enjoyed the colorful images in your blog.

Best,
Heloisa

Paul said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Love the vibrancy and energy in your work.

justdoodleit said...

Woo... like that perspective and huge skull

marcus cutler said...

Cute blog! Very nice work on the skeleton too, I think you puller it off nicely.

Unknown said...

this is really cute, hard to make a skeleton cute but he really is! a great perspective on the topic too! well done! x

Dam Ferreira said...

Hi!!
Very beautiful your designs!!
I like your style!!Congratulations

Cheers ^.^"